I hope you...
My wishes for my rainbow baby, Anderson.
I hope you:
- Give to others. Time is more important than money.
- Listen to your body & mind. I spent too much time burning myself out trying to do my best at everything. Sometimes doing your best means doing what your body can handle at that time. You don’t always have to do your best, but do what you can. Listen to how you feel and cut back if need be.
- Form your own belief system. If you want to follow a religion, go for it. I’ve struggled with thinking I need to be part of one, but not being able to find one that works for me. I am finally coming to terms that it’s perfectly okay my beliefs don’t fit into a cookie cutter...follow your heart. I don’t want you to feel pressure to conform.
- Find genuine love. I don’t care who it’s with, as long as you are happy and fulfilled.
- Have confidence. It sucks to not love yourself or your body. It’s a feeling I wouldn’t wish on anyone. You’re just as worthy as anyone on this earth.
What are your hopes for your kiddos? Let me know below!